First SweetS: when did you become a fan?

Home Forums SweetS Discussions First SweetS: when did you become a fan?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of maihaman maihaman 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of maihaman
    maihaman
    Participant

Just curious to see the demographics of present day SweetS fans. How many are survivors of the disbandment and how many discovered their awesomeness after. Became a fan before 2006? or did you become a fan post disbandment. Name the year and how you came across them.What did you first hear from them?(optional) How old were you then?For my selfBecame a fan late 2003, Early 2004First single I heard was Love Raspberry JuiceWas introduced to them by my older brother. Just started High school.

Profile photo of Eliza
    Eliza
    Keymaster

Cool thread idea!I became a fan shortly after LSIS single, so I guess... September or October. So Lolita was my first song. My friend was working on getting me into J-pop and she sent me their song one day as "dessert". 😛 And I guess I was never the same!

Profile photo of tattoo fish
    tattoo fish
    Participant

Maybe a month ago :'D And it's all Nevi's fault.

Profile photo of Logan
    Logan
    Participant

2008 desu

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Became a fan late 2004, just before the release of their 1st mini-album The first songs I heard was the mini album previews on their official website. The 1st one was LolitA*Strawberry in Summer.Was introduced to them by a friend who love young talents.I was 17.

Profile photo of genji
    genji
    Participant

way back in time … @ LLCF release, i stumbled over them … and fell in luvmost (old-time fans) i guess do remember me ... so i put it short: Mai-tan got me ...and ever since I stayed a fan (or so xD) of the whole group. to be honest, i didn't listen to their songs for quite a while, but my inner love for them is still around ... and so are all those tons of SweetS-goodies i own!they were a group who really touched me ... that's actually pretty hard to reach =)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Gosh. I guess I became a fan in early 2004, about when their first mini-album came out. I had just recently got into J-Pop & idol pop in general. I remember J-Pop fans online were totally in love with that mini-album. I have to admit, it was great….so many wonderful BOUNCEBACK tracks! After that I was a fan of SweetS until they disbanded. Aya was always my favorite, so I was super happy to hear that she's releasing music again. Unfortunately, that music sort of sucks (lol) but whatever, I'll take what I can get.I'm generally a big Hello! Project fan, but SweetS is my ultimate favorite non-H!P idol group of all time!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.