Aki & Aya’s live (3/21)

Home Forums SweetS News Aki & Aya’s live (3/21)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eliza Eliza 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 22 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Logan
    Logan
    Participant

… That gif. XDDDDDI would not be surprised if Aki was laughing at our pain forreal.

Profile photo of Eliza
    Eliza
    Keymaster

!!http://d.hatena.ne.jp/seigogokagetu/20110321/1300724075a live report?:3 translation plz.

Profile photo of tattoo fish
    tattoo fish
    Participant

Here's my translation of it!Asia季子Kashiwagi × flower Yoshimura Aya 01:14Frankly, happy moments in the . Aya and Aki MC was empty for five years in the area were suddenly filled the air was .Set list reference Aya blog .MC location or storage uncertain. Well, remember that I was good enough to jump it .1.fall in love / Thelma Aoyama × BIG BAN MC1Two. SweetS Medley ( rainbow of ever ~ Loved Like Candy floss ~ Color of Tears )MC23.I Pray Four. Alive MC35.say Yes ! [Fall in love ] all minutes from I was not great good.Sentiment of the two who now go under soon Gatsu was hit and feel application. Cool.Goose bumps standing sometimes Well, I always listened. Aki's collaborative work me Sky do when I'm watching, and Aya and most familiar with, pleasant voice also overlap.MC1, 2 / 5 or (laughs) many NH 3 / 5 while exchanging stories. Aki's tongue after all good MC is the strongest. Taking a laugh, but listen here want to be a lot of talk should now have . Become too much to do alone Aya MC Takeshi Shigeru was turned I thought, we spoke with several times better Aki Masu that.SweetS medley selection is excellent. Suddenly rainbow of intro 流Retara hot like me.Love Like the ... have been better Haruna I thought (and told me to write the Aki (laughs) ) it never flowers please, 季子Asia Kashiwagi and flowers Yoshimura Aya to only not new, adult Loved Like sticks in mind was very or. Generally, if a total of about 15 Taka Berkeley, Iota The regulars but everyone is crying I set it right? Come in to yeah. I cry and listen to the song would have thought. The Only Son rose only 'll be Tatte is . Never seen in [ Color of Tears ] would have thought it was. The tune and music of this venture is only Tta.MC2, "Whom does he say was better Haruna anyway (Aki)" blog to Saying making or, at all or Aki Ito Shina make (lol) and told that everyone disastrous at merchandise Takao et al, how to make up for pardon indeed? Please make Heck!Solo song by each. Aki song really remember (laughs) Crystal Kay 's song seems it . Nde I thought surprising that sings songs to sing and usually the first hearing. Twill be Alive , and this time it from choice. That means, that Aki Tatte do not sing the song comes. Wait, no did not like that, the level high only tut.MC3, " time to spare Rumi want another Cho palm stone Yaberouya (Aki) " Toukyou went to play when you talk like.Love Like the Tokyo Women's current staff and I look (laughs) at the time mistaken to to rush to the end or go to the songs.Say [ Yes !] Aya is the last song to sing well. There was a voice in this song better than Aki Aya (lol) Sorry, sorry Aya. To understand the mood in the first, the second is fueling customers like Aki had got used to sing a song already expected it . [Never Ending Story ] only stupid guys want to fly but good, nice and close in two人Rashiku now have . Music is only Tta.Every time that you can truly stone , so I'm aiming for two different directions now, hardly new and I think, two people are here but not sure of, can not even as much as once a year festival of squid from the , almost did the new NICE.Haruna fish paste can Iwasaki Mai is also difficult to get the new Shin I might not, want to come and see the new , I want to see two of the new . So what was good and stimulating each other squid and I think now sushi, like a festival like this. I did a little different Hashi Aya and Aki singing. And all, and here is easy but I Tta, twill be fun too Aki did. Above all it was good.Musical essence of it like me. Aki, Aya to thank you .

Profile photo of Eliza
    Eliza
    Keymaster

OMG! thanks a lot fishy!!i loved what they talked about in the mcs.

Viewing 4 posts - 22 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.